Monday, April 30, 2012

They've got to be carefully taught

高清韩国剪贴画潮流儿童卡通儿童人物小朋友们和超人手拉手站在地球家园上矢量素材       It is an experience about the author to attend her daughter’s class. The teacher taught the kids that they are different from one another. In America, people come from different countries in the world.  However, I don’t think the kids who study in the kindergarten need to know about it. If they find the difference from their classmates, they will be separated in a couple of groups. It is unfair for the kids. I think they are supposed to have a lot of friends all over the world. Especially, in America, people come from different countries. They have different appearance, habit, culture. However, in my opinion, they are all goodness. They can be nice and friends with each other. Meanwhile, they can learn different culture of the different country from their friend. I think this is win-win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment