Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Pop Culture
I have never heard about the pop culture until
I took the class. Indeed, I’ve never thought about the difference between the
high culture and pop culture before I took the class. I’ve learned so much in
the class. The pop culture exists everywhere, and it includes music, movies,
food, clothing, and so on. People will be influent by it unconsciously.
I have changed a lot before I have been in
American. In American, there are a lot of people like tattoos. When they want
to remember something or someone, they tattoo that in their body. So Americans
get a lot of tattoos in their body. However, people don’t have a tattoo in the
body but the bad guy in China. That is different culture in the different countries.
Now, I can accept the culture of tattoo. I change my mind about it. I also want
to have a tattoo in my arm. On the other
hand, I have never had pizza before I come to American. In China, people don’t want
to have pizza or hot dog for their dinner or lunch. They always had rice or
noddle. I think that is a habit of the food. However, I like hot dogs, pizzas, sandwich
after I have been in American. I think that is fast and convenient. I don’t want
to waste my time to cook the Chinese food. So I think I have changed a lot
after I have been in American.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment