michal e 's pop culture joyce lin

Monday, April 30, 2012

Music

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/Faye_Wong.jpg       Music is a necessary staff in our life. I like to listen to music in my free time. And music not only is a way to relax, but also is a way to connect with your friends. I like pop music very much. I like a singer named Fei Wang. She has a very special voice. In China, she has been called Queen of the singers. Last year, she shows in CHUNWAN (a very famous TV show in China, everyone lives in China have to watch it in Spring Festival eve). One of my favorite songs is “YINWEIAIQING” from Fei Wang and Edson. It is a romantic song.  The lyric is talking about love. I often listen to her songs at night. The feeling is very special and comfortable.

http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/118522 
Posted by Unknown at 4:10 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (8)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • TV show
      • Glog
      • Technology
      • movie review
      • Music
      • They've got to be carefully taught
      • Cultural Identity
      • Pop Culture

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.